Single Mom Dating Advice
I have been a dating single mom for over two years now.
And the first thing I can tell you is this – it’s not easy. First, you have to get past your divorce, the heartbreak, the anger and the tears. And then, once you are finally ready to get back out there, you have to factor in the kids and their feelings.
Here are a few of my single mom dating advice articles that are a good base. Start here and then come back to my blog every day, because as you’ll soon see – I’m learning as I go!
If you’re not over your ex, start with this:
How to meet men as a single mom and date them.
- Single Mom Dating Tips, Part 1
- Single Mom Dating Tips, Part 2
- Top Spots to Meet Men
- How to Pick Up Men
- When Do You Tell Him You’re a Single Mom?
- To Find a Prince You May Have to Kiss a lot of Frogs
- Single Moms and the Men Who Love Us
- Are All of the Good Men Taken?
- Want Men to Start Falling From the Sky?
- The Bad Boy Complex
The good stuff: falling in love as a single mom.
- A Single Mom, Madly in Love (by Morgan Siler)
- The Muddy Single Mom, a Fairy Tale
- Just When I Though I Was Safe? (When I met my first post-divorce boyfriend)
The not-so-good stuff: breaking up as a single mom.
- One Step Back, Two Steps Forward?
- Prince Charming Can Kiss My Ass
- Did I Lose My Mr. Good Enough?
- The Fine Art of Dumping
- Love vs. Lust
And if you’re scared to get back out there… watch this video: