My view.

by mssinglemama on May 16, 2012

I am the luckiest girl alive for so many reasons.

There were days I thought I would never, ever crawl out of my cave of uncertainty (if you need to catch up, become a Facebook fan and have a free eBook of Ms. Single Mama Uncensored). And now, although still uncertain about so many things, I am certain about the most important of them all:

1)  My family. My husband. The children. My loves. All will be well, even in the moments of frustration, this is obvious.
2) My work. My team. The big ideas. And most of all, our awesome clients.
3) The office. The cherry on the sundae. The Cement Marketing space is real, with materials hand picked by Mom (the designer at heart). Some are old,  some are new. All tell a story. We would rather be comfortable than all else… we don’t have a tolerance for frivolous things.

I can credit it to timing and hours upon hours of hard work, but as far as this view is concerned–this view took about two minutes after I realized all I had to do was turn my desk around.

How do I have my own business? Well, I’m partially nuts. There’s that. And I love what I do. It all started three years ago this week when I gave notice at my day job. Remember that?

P.S.

The Cement Marketing office is currently being featured on The Metropreneur. Read about the space and see more pictures.

1. Love and rear view mirrors.
  2. The new digs.
  3. Work
  4. We’re gonna do this.
  5. Keeping busy.

Ameya May 16, 2012 at 11:08 am

LOVE it!! What a cute office, and a view! I’m aiming for an eventually view downtown myself. Home or office!

Glenda May 16, 2012 at 2:16 pm

Happy for you! A new chapter. A new journey! Best always!

Jen @Making Messes May 16, 2012 at 7:53 pm

I just stumbled upon your blog and so glad I did. Newly single mom here with three kids and wondering if I’ll ever survive without consuming mass quantities of wine…

Congrats on the wedding!

Chris R May 17, 2012 at 12:27 am

I’m so happy for you… As I have been reading for a long time now I have seen and read what you have experienced and how you have grown. You have taken big leaps and giant chances. Ones only some dream of.

Always remember that of the 3 listed up top…#1 is #1….

Your doing great and I always look forward to reading a new post! :)
~Chris R

mssinglemama May 22, 2012 at 12:28 pm

Thanks, Chris! I really appreciate it.

Allyson May 17, 2012 at 11:05 am

I really am happy for you too! How exciting everything is! I wanted to ask you if you have a relationship with the mother of Seth’s kids? If so is it good/bad? I always believed that having a supportive relationship from all parents when they divorce/remarry was beneficial, but I know it doesn’t always work.

Pinay WAHM Blogger June 3, 2012 at 10:19 am

Love the view! I also like how the composition of the photo. It speaks a lot of a new kind of life. Wishing you all the best!

anton August 6, 2012 at 3:00 pm

I really love this one..Looking for partners? Why don’t you try this site? http://1mate.org/