Happy Single Mother’s Day.

by mssinglemama on May 13, 2012

A video love note to all of you… my sisters in arms, my single mothers, my modern day super women – you are truly remarkable, don’t forget that.

1. Happy Father’s Day, Daddy (!)
  2. Happy Friday
  3. Single Moms & Dating (the video)
  4. Single moms are on fire.
  5. A car full of single parents.

Stephanie May 13, 2012 at 11:14 am

Happy mother’s day! I am sure it will be a lovely one! I am from London do mothers day was back in march but you know what I’m having today as well lol

mssinglemama May 14, 2012 at 10:01 am

Yay for you, Stephanie! I hope you enjoyed both Mother’s Days. ; )

Tessa May 13, 2012 at 12:32 pm

Thank you for this! Happy Mothers Day!

kathy solodotmom May 13, 2012 at 1:10 pm

Great vlogpost today. Thanks for being there for all of us over the years, as we’ve been learning this process together.

mssinglemama May 14, 2012 at 10:00 am

Thanks, Kathy. Love you!

Chris R May 14, 2012 at 12:02 am

What a great post!! As one of your single dad readers I posted my self something like that and wanted to say how amazing mothers are. Single moms do so much and as a single dad i know i post about how hard it can be not to see our children but I wanted to say that a single Mom has the responsibility to have our children more and that is a lot of work. My ex is very good to our daughter and i am very thankful.

Happy Mothers day and lots of love for all mothers, single moms or not.

mssinglemama May 14, 2012 at 10:00 am

Thanks, Chris! I’ll check yours out as well.

Ang May 14, 2012 at 12:25 am

Thank you and Happy Mother’s day to you…loved as you were finishing up your ode to us, single moms, which you once were, we hear a part of your “new” life. Blended families, ah, yes. Would love for you to share some of your experiences with us when and if you can as it would be so relatable to many of us technically single mother’s but who have boyfriends with kids and us with ours. I wore your leaf necklace with pride today…

mssinglemama May 14, 2012 at 10:00 am

Thank you, Ang. I still love that most of us are wearing our necklaces together! I will try to write as much as I can about blending families. It is tough but worth it for all… if us adults can always think of the children first, we’ll all be okay.

Someonewhoknows May 14, 2012 at 2:23 pm

Happy Mother’s Day!! You are always beautiful!

Stacia May 14, 2012 at 9:41 pm

I watched this today and it was awesome! {heart} you already!!

Christina May 15, 2012 at 12:30 am

To all those single ladies. You’re all beautiful mothers at heart even if you don’t have children!

missy May 20, 2012 at 8:49 pm

Any woman in her right mind that loves being a single mother is a freak! I hate everyday of it and if I could would go back in time and change it. My kids d ads have never been around and I hate them with every fiber of my being. So you all continue to pretend life in this situation is beautiful but there are some of us that are ready to see the graduation day of these kids occur so we can simply be alone!

mssinglemama May 22, 2012 at 12:25 pm

I hope you aren’t being real. That’s a terrible, terrible attitude to have.

Maya May 24, 2012 at 2:03 am

It’s really a hard task to be a parent especially if you’re a single parent. Shouldering all the problems and raising your children wishing to give them the best that you can surely id hard.

anton August 6, 2012 at 3:01 pm

I really love this one..Looking for partners? Why don’t you try this site? http://1mate.org/

Rayford June 14, 2014 at 2:47 pm

Hi, I do think this is an excellent website.
I stumbledupon it ;) I may return yet again since I
book-marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you
be rich and continue to guide other people.