Intern Hunt

by mssinglemama on February 15, 2010

Cement Marketing is looking for our first Intern.

Thought you all might like to see this video because it features John Bear. (Swoon). And some awesome shots of our new office (and our fridge full of beer).

If you live in Columbus and know anyone who is interested – please forward the internship info on. Full details here.

What else?

I completed Day 1 of 7 of my 30 Day Shred. It was awesome, but I am sore already. How are you all doing on your 7 Day Quit missions? I expect a full report from each of you if you really want to receive your free copy of Ms. Single Mama Uncensored.

1. New Year New Leaf Contest
  2. Big Tease
  3. Quitters are Winners
  4. Why I am a single mother.
  5. Ms. Single Mama Uncensored FAQs

Pippi February 15, 2010 at 1:28 pm

Sounds like a great opportunity for someone! Cool office, cool people to work for/with, beer in the fridge, working outside in the summer…what more could you ask for?
Hanging tight to my resolution to quit doing my 5th graders homework for him.

mssinglemama February 15, 2010 at 6:14 pm

That’s THE best resolution yet. Keep it up. Can’t wait to hear how it turns out.

akm February 16, 2010 at 7:53 am

Best of luck on the intern search!! I know your agency will do well! I have a Pittsburgh ad agency with my two dearest friends and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done!

I am on day two into giving up sugar, caffeine and processed foods! Trying to make it to 3 weeks total! Fingers crossed!

mssinglemama February 16, 2010 at 8:32 am

You can do it! I just finished my second day of my 7 Day Shred. Going so well. SO sore though.

christine February 16, 2010 at 2:26 pm

i’m not doing so great. i started my period yesterday and ate some chocolate pudding. :/ i’m starting over today, no more sugar!

Ms. Rita February 16, 2010 at 2:59 pm

Giving up eating out for lunch.
I’m doing okay…I just completed another (2nd day) day of work with out eating out. Yah!!! I brought left overs from home. Pasghetti, yummy, yumm, yums – I hope I can do this for another 28 working days. Not the Pasghetti, just the not eating out thing. However, i do love spaghetti so much…hmmm!???

mssinglemama February 16, 2010 at 8:07 pm

Yes! This is a great one. You will save SO much money. And lose weight. Stick with it.

Rita February 16, 2010 at 3:22 pm

Excuse my earlier comment…7 day challenge, Yeah, I can work with that. Five more days to go. Spaghetti lady ; – )

mssinglemama February 16, 2010 at 8:07 pm

You are forgiven. With reason. Damn Flo.

arscuore February 16, 2010 at 7:12 pm

I’m doing great. Not much complaining going on here… Not much to complain about with a new BF, though. I think someone stacked the deck in my favor for this one…

mssinglemama February 16, 2010 at 8:06 pm

That’s awesome! I am so happy for you, Lady. ; )

NewSingleMama February 16, 2010 at 7:55 pm

I am doing great and keeping my promises. I’ve been putting effort into getting things done and overcoming my laziness. I’ve stopped being jealous of others and have instead been concentrating on myself and what can make me happy :)

Jen Gruskoff February 16, 2010 at 10:35 pm

Love your blog.

Would you consider posting on our new site for modern families? It’s called goodkin – http://www.WeAreGoodkin.com

Take a look. Let me know what you thing. And great work on Ms. Single Mama!

Jen

barb February 16, 2010 at 10:45 pm

I guess some people, like me aren’t as lucky as you Alaina

mssinglemama February 17, 2010 at 5:32 am

Not much luck involved in Cement Marketing, a lot of crazy hard work to make this happen.

jen_k_ February 18, 2010 at 8:34 am

About luck. Think lucky, get lucky. May I share?