Best Christmas Present Ever

by mssinglemama on December 19, 2009

Hands down.

This is it.

I can now die a million Christmas deaths and be satisfied forever.

ChristmasOrnament

Who knew a pile of baked clay and gooey sparkles would be the secret to my heart?

1. Merry Christmas!
  2. Top 10 Etsy Finds for Christmas
  3. My Kick Ass Christmas Contest!
  4. A Christmas miracle…I got to go to the grocery…alone.
  5. Sushi and H1N1

Kathryn December 19, 2009 at 6:50 am

The cuteness!

My oldest is 23, and I have four or five of these homemade ornaments with his picture in them that still hang on our tree every year. My heart melts every year when I find them while we’re decorating the tree.

Canadian Bald Guy December 19, 2009 at 6:52 am

Wow…that’s pretty awesome.

Tricia December 19, 2009 at 7:35 am

Hey Alaina – haven’t had time to read/comment in quite a while and planning on catching up with your blog. I love your gift – I have a tree full of these little treasures from pre-school till now (my oldest is now in 6th grade). When we decorated the tree this year, we had a whole eleven years of memories (and six in my son’s case) of these wonderful handmade gifts. Nothing in the world could be better than those. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and that you get to enjoy your beautiful little boy’s joy. I miss your advice and blog and will be putting it on my new resolutions list to check in more often.
Hugs mama,
Tricia : )

famejane December 19, 2009 at 2:24 pm

Simply unbelievable. Amazing!

Leisa Hammett December 19, 2009 at 5:04 pm

Like this post and catching up with the ones that followed.

Amy December 19, 2009 at 6:34 pm

Love it!

A word from the wise, treat it like the treasure it is. Keep it wrapped in your undie drawer or somewhere safe. I put a similar gem in with the other Christmas ornaments in the basement and it molded :( Take care of it! Priceless!

Dawn December 20, 2009 at 1:25 pm

I can only imagine his very proud face beaming beautifully when he was creating this masterpiece. Wow, nice reminder. This is the stuff Christmas is made of.

singlemomma_cc December 20, 2009 at 2:05 pm

Awwww!! great job Benjamin!

Awesome! My tree is covered in lil sparkly ornaments that the PIT makes for me–every year my heart melts like its the first time–

Happy Holidays Alaina, John & Benjamin!
XOXO

Jen December 20, 2009 at 4:30 pm

Wow. That is awesome. I thought I had a good gift for my boyfriend when I bought him an Armadillow cuddle pillow. This is a great gift.

Liz December 26, 2009 at 10:22 am

Adorable….and Benjamin has two front teeth!

futurman January 13, 2010 at 1:08 am

Очень понравилось, даже не ожидала.