Makeover

by mssinglemama on July 30, 2009

John Bear and I both got new looks last week.

And I think you’re going to love the video… there’s also a back story about our first date.

[My favorite part -- how he can't talk after I kiss him.]

Thank you Fiesta Dave (you’re an absolute dream) and special thanks to Kevin at Dr. Mojoe.

1. My Boyfriend
  2. His eyes, the Governor & Dave.
  3. To my readers:
  4. Single mom for sale!
  5. Why we kiss and how to kiss.

kika July 30, 2009 at 7:40 pm

I need a Kevin in Denver! I am dying for some real help when it comes to jeans shopping. And John Bear searching for words after “the kiss” was pretty cute….

Ashley July 30, 2009 at 7:50 pm

Awwwww!! I love how he loses all thought after you kiss him!!! You two are so incredibly cute together!! Your styles are so different from each other that they actually compliment each other very well!

T July 30, 2009 at 7:55 pm

Ok, no… 5 words when it comes to jeans:

Does my ass look good?

Work it Alaina!! Hot stuff!!!

Cute video. It is fun seeing you two interact.

Amy July 30, 2009 at 8:45 pm

Love it!! Love the guru, love the jeans and John Bear is so adorable :)

Brianna July 30, 2009 at 8:48 pm

I love how he can’t speak after you go over and kiss him…so so awesome..I think he is a keeper girl! On a side note I too would love to go jean shopping with such a helpful laid back sales dude!

Gitte Gorzelak July 31, 2009 at 12:45 am

Wow I need a Kevin in my clothes store! What amazing service!!

Shannon July 31, 2009 at 5:39 am

LOVE it Alaina…those jeans are amazing…I recently found my perfect pair of jeans too, but now want more of them and they are just too darn expensive!

Jenna Jean July 31, 2009 at 8:46 am

LOL, god John Bear is freakin’ adorable. Also, I wish I could spend $150 on jeans, but the most expensive pair was Express for $50. And I agree, it should be, DOES MY ASS LOOK GOOD?

Jen July 31, 2009 at 9:00 am

Yay! You guys look great! That looked fun and I actually thought to myself, Columbus seems pretty cool! I had no idea! My only experience with Ohio is driving through from Philly to get to northern Michigan, which is a dreadful drive (but now that I know Columbus is cool, maybe there’s more of a chance something could work out with the Columbus boy I met in Michigan??).

Michelle July 31, 2009 at 11:21 am

Great video. John Bear is adorable and you look hot! Way to go, and I want a Kevin too. Nothing like that in my hick town.

Maria August 1, 2009 at 6:13 am

Love this video :) you guys look great!