Big Tease

by mssinglemama on July 28, 2009

I love teasing you, I do.

Here is a preview (and the entire Table of Contents) to Ms. Single Mama Uncensored. Come back on Thursday, July 30th to buy your copy and read the rest.

Stay tuned also for details on my affiliate program for bloggers and for the announcement of the lucky five of you who will win a copy. Still time to enter, just leave a comment here.

[I would insert something cheesy here about how much this little eBook means to me, but I am too tired. Just click on the preview link and check it out.]

xoxo

Ms. Single Mama

1. How to change or hide your MySpace or Facebook relationship status
  2. My Kick Ass Christmas Contest!
  3. Sarah Jessica Parker – a single mom?
  4. Should I leave my husband?
  5. Why I am a single mother.

christeen July 28, 2009 at 9:18 am

The book comes out on July 30th……one month before my 30th bday in which I am supposed to reinstate my own dating rights….which I revoked in the first place outta complete & total fear.
Coincidence?! I THINK NOT

See you Thursday love!

MsRikki July 28, 2009 at 9:56 am

Good stuff! I look forward to reading more!

Nakia July 28, 2009 at 9:57 am

Alaina, I’m excited to read the entire book, but I’m telling you now: I’ve got to flip to the “Back In The Saddle” page before I read anything else. :)

Jessica July 28, 2009 at 10:01 am

Can’t wait to get the whole scoop! I recently started reading your blog (LOVE IT!) and this will be an awesome way to get caught up on everything. :)

Sheila July 28, 2009 at 10:05 am

GOOD JOB, MAMA! :)

Violet July 28, 2009 at 10:11 am

The book looks like it will be amazing! I can’t wait to read it. I’m also new to the blog so I can’t wait to catch up all at once.

Kudos Ms. Single Mama

Laura July 28, 2009 at 10:47 am

I wish there was more right now! I can’t wait to read it. Great job so far!

Megan July 28, 2009 at 11:12 am

Oooh you left me wanting more! I love a good story and I can’t wait to read the rest! Thanks for the teaser~

JJ July 28, 2009 at 11:33 am

Tease, Tease, Tease! I can’t wait until it comes out. Love it already!

Colleen July 28, 2009 at 11:36 am

OMG OMG OMG! You BIG MEANIE! Love, love, LOVE it, so far! I’m on the “buy” list for sure!

arscuore July 28, 2009 at 2:06 pm

Wheee! Can’t wait for more!!

Nancy July 28, 2009 at 3:16 pm

Awesome. I actually tried to keep scrolling down to keep reading – then I saw I was on pg 10….tells me I was already hooked!!
Way to go! Can’t wait to keep reading!

Amy In Sedona July 28, 2009 at 7:15 pm

yes a big tease, i tried scrolling down more and couldn’t! but hopefully ill win a free copy, like a free book, i haven’t had cable in one year!

mssinglemama July 28, 2009 at 7:40 pm

These comments MADE my day, no, my month. Thank you. So excited that you’re excited. This book is going to bring everything you read here full circle.

MSM

famejane July 28, 2009 at 7:46 pm

As excited as I am, what are we all going to do when all the juice is spilled? Will I have nothing to look forward to? Maybe it would be better if you were to let us all hang in a state of salacious suspense??

Rachel July 28, 2009 at 9:07 pm

YAY LOVE IT and was like WTF when it would let me go any further–I didn’t expect you to be that big of a tease!! ;-) I can’t wait to read your whole book—fyi it is the first book I’ve been passionate about since last summer and I absolutely love you for that. I love how you tell your/our story. Right now I’m finishing up the year after a break-up which took two years. You have recently helped me realize how important it is to get out of the house and this is helping me regain passion for life. I love that you and Ben get out as often as possible—the two hour ‘rule’ I’ll call it really resonated with my daughter and I <3 INSPIRED BY YOU

Erica July 28, 2009 at 9:23 pm

This is good stuff Alaina…thanks for the sneak peek….I’ll definitely buy it. Your story sounds so much like mine…I married my illegal Mexican husband after knowing/dating him for 6 short weeks…now I have two beautiful little boys whom I wouldn’t give up for the world…Now that I’m standing on my own two feet, however, I really wish I could meet that guy…the adorable one in my dreams, who loves me dearly and understands me and is truly a wonderful person. I’ll find him someday…and until then I’m living every moment to its fullest. Love to you and your son….Can’t wait for the book!

Maria Roberts July 29, 2009 at 5:37 am

I love your blog, it is so funky!

x

mssinglemama July 29, 2009 at 5:43 am

@FameJane – While this book is filled with juice, I’m finding I could write forever — so I think a Part II will be in order.

@Rachel YES, getting out of the house nearly every night is a must. @Erica – patience, patience. Until he gets there, enjoy those quiet moments to yourself when you find them.

melissa July 29, 2009 at 9:25 am

Love love love it! Cannot wait to buy it!! You go girl! You are an inspiration to us all!

Glenda July 29, 2009 at 9:37 am

I’m so happy for you! You’re a great writer and definitely a tease! Gotta pick up the book to finish that love story. Keep doing what you’re doing! XX

Jen C. July 29, 2009 at 11:57 am

Cannot wait to read more. Devoured it on my train ride home last night.

BK Mom July 29, 2009 at 4:35 pm

Ugh! nothing comes up when I click on the link, just a blank page…oh well, I’m sure it’s great and continue to be inspired by your story, while I secretly try and work up the courage to dream a little bigger and lose my fear.

Can’t wait to read for real!.

Jill July 29, 2009 at 7:21 pm

WOW!! I cannot wait to read this book, you’re keeping us hanging! So exciting

julian January 21, 2010 at 4:16 am

hi there i must say am loving it keep it on

Union Glashutte January 31, 2010 at 6:18 pm

This looks like a great book. My sister is newly single and I bet she would love this book in her stocking next year! I’m sure there are some really interesting chapters.
-Sylvia