Single Mom Mixer: Chicago

by mssinglemama on April 21, 2009

You’re all invited to Chicago on Friday, April 24th to meet Morgan and I for a few drinks.

chicago_skyline_night

(And Jessica, aka Sassafrass, will be there too!!!).

I’ll be at Ford Mission Control until 9:30 p.m. so I’ll be just a little late.

When: Friday, April 24th – 9:00pm until we all fall down.

Where: W Hotel, 172 West Adams Street, Downtown Chicago

Why: Because we can, that’s why.

Who: Only women. Can be single, married, moms or not. But no men. (Sorry guys).

1. The Best of Ms. Single Mama
  2. Single and Fabulous (?)
  3. iHeart Single Parents on Fox!
  4. How to Date a Single Mom, Part 4
  5. Dating a Single Mom, Part 1

Bear April 21, 2009 at 10:38 pm

Psst. Not to be missed: http://www.theviolethour.com/

Have a wonderful trip.

Lucy April 21, 2009 at 11:15 pm

Super excited you will be in Chicago this week. I'm going to try to make the mixer IF (it's a big if!) I can keep my pregnant ass awake until 9!

Irishmom April 22, 2009 at 1:05 am

I love Chicago – wish I could be there. But I live in Wash DC. With no husband to watch my kids or babysitter. Or much money. Next time. I'd love to … :) Have fun for me!

WhoaBridgette April 22, 2009 at 2:50 pm

Oh – missing out in SW ONT. Sounds like a blast and a great idea … ENJOY! :)

Derek April 22, 2009 at 5:45 pm

First I can't get a teaching job 'cause I'm a guy, now this!?
;)

Too late in the day at this point for me to make it there even if it was open to the rougher sex, LOL. I'll be at the beach with my single momma and her two kids.

Christie April 23, 2009 at 12:01 pm

Sounds like fun, and I am only a few hours away too here in Illinois….I hope you ladies have tons of fun in ChiTown.

bird April 23, 2009 at 9:46 pm

I'll try to make it over after the Neko Case show!!! I'll have to try to ditch my cute date though . . .hmmm . The guy you helped drive me closer to after you played matchmaker!!! Yup, we are still seeing each other. Darn, he could use an inquisition by some single moms and some lessons in dating them!!!! Hope to get myself over there!

mssinglemama April 23, 2009 at 9:58 pm

Dates (pre-approved men) are welcome!

Sent from my iPhone

NotADad April 26, 2009 at 3:38 pm

Don't worry MSM, we men don't necessarily think we're missing much here (nothing more painful than being a man at a girls' night out!). Enjoy yourselves.