Tune in…

by mssinglemama on April 9, 2009

I got a phone call from CNN this afternoon.

They’ll be airing a portion of my video to Ann Coulter on the show “No Bias. No Bull” tonight at 8:00 pm Eastern time. I thought you all may want to see it…

This is assuming no other news interferes. Oh, and it should be coming on in the last half of the show. And one more thing – Ann Coulter can KISS IT.  Here’s the video, if you missed it the first time

Going over to Mia’s to watch it because I don’t have a TV but tune into my Twitter tonight if you want to hear/read me FREAKING out.

{ 1 trackback }

Single Mom Friday Zen, IV
April 9, 2009 at 7:51 pm

Janet April 9, 2009 at 10:38 pm

This is so awesome. Although, I gotta ask…did they say HOW they're using your video? By that I mean, they're not going to be attacking you on the show or anything, are they?

mssinglemama April 9, 2009 at 11:09 pm

They're going to use the part when I ask where all of the men are. That's all I know.

We shall see…

Sent from my iPhone

Sheila April 9, 2009 at 11:10 pm

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!!

Mandi April 9, 2009 at 11:11 pm

Hi 🙂 Congrats on getting your video on CNN. That's pretty great! I'm actually not a single mother- I'm happily married with a three year old little man named Aiden. I am one of Matt's readers and have been lurking over here ever since. Love it by the way! What I wanted to say is that even though I'm not a single mother…I am outraged by the thoughts of that woman- and am so glad that you and so many others are responding in a loud, strong, and public way. Way to go!!! I love you blog. Props to you and all single parents. It's hard enough with (a little) help…I couldn't imagine doing it every day. I know that the exhaustion is emotion and physical. You are all such strong women. Benjamin is a doll. Best of Luck.

jen April 10, 2009 at 12:06 am

Please post a clip if you can. I'd not watched that Ann Coulter vid about her slamming single mothers before – oh my goodness! I love your response. You could have really slammed her but you were very convincing and matter of fact.

Wendee Holtcamp April 10, 2009 at 1:51 am

I just found your site through the video you did of Matt Logelin, which I loved! It's probably a good thing your video was not associated with Ann Coulter any way – eww!! As Al Franken says, "There's something wrong with her!" She's so angry!!

Canadian Bald Guy April 10, 2009 at 11:56 pm

Dang it…wish I had seen this last night. Any chance that somebody watched it or can upload the CNN segment?

Ms. Single Mama April 11, 2009 at 1:03 am

They didn't air it. Boo! Read my update above. But at least we were almost on CNN – we, meaning – all of us proud single mamas!