Evidence

by mssinglemama on March 9, 2009

Spring is almost here.

spring-bloom

Time for fresh starts, flowers, warm days, cool nights and even thunderstorms. Mother nature is brewing up a quite the romance cocktail. Not sure if I’ll be taking a few sips but I better prepare myself.

Just to be safe I wrote myself a single mom dating to-do list.

Canadian Bald Guy March 9, 2009 at 11:55 pm

Is the weather the only reason there appears to be a "romantic spring" in your step?

mssinglemama March 10, 2009 at 1:09 am

Yep. Spring always gets me – every – single – time. Ms. Mother Nature is a sexy little vixen.

TsQuest March 10, 2009 at 3:05 am

I like it. Great list! And I agree… watching all the birds all aflutter with their nest-building… well, it makes me start nesting too!!

Desi March 10, 2009 at 3:09 am

That'd be great if I didn't live out in the absolute boonies. Item zero on my list is 0. Move to where I might possibly have a chance of ocassionally ruinning into a man.

mssinglemama March 10, 2009 at 3:39 am

Desi – have you read this post yet? About my first post-divorce boyfriend… I lived in the boonies also. THE boonies. Found him down the road…

mssinglemama March 10, 2009 at 3:39 am

NewSingleMama March 10, 2009 at 8:17 am

You know, Alaina, I was actually having the same thoughts. New Year, New Season, New Life .. I need to change things up. I have a pretty big to do list myself that I was just blogging about. First stop is redecorating!

PhenomenalMama March 10, 2009 at 2:26 pm

Spring! Spring! Glorious spring! I've been dreaming of you since the first snow fell….

mssinglemama March 11, 2009 at 8:44 am

I know. Thank God it's finally here, right? Been a LONG winter.

jenn March 10, 2009 at 3:01 pm

I'm so glad spring is almost here. It's already making a difference in the way I feel.

Normally I don't ask for people to visit my blog, but if you get a chance, I would love if you would stop by. I have a question for all the single moms and would love to hear your opinion. Thanks.

Ms. Single Mama March 10, 2009 at 11:22 pm

I posted this on Twitter for you! Hope it helps. That's an awesome question and a great post.

new single mama March 10, 2009 at 3:12 pm

Spring has the same effect on me. That could be why I have been trying so hard to get closure with the ex. I need a new start.
Love it!

notasoccermom March 10, 2009 at 3:41 pm

I agree completely! spring literally puts a 'spring in my step' … now, if it will just GET here already.

mssinglemama March 11, 2009 at 5:10 am

Good for you! Redecorating is THE best medicine.

cyndi March 11, 2009 at 6:22 am

Yay spring! Except I woke up to snow this morning. By noon it was gone again. That's Colorado for ya.

I love your to do list just for me, even with no one else around. I recently came to the conclusion that if I"m happy with us being on our own, that's all that matters. I've asked my more adamant friends WHY I need to be back out there and none of them have an answer to that. None of them. There's no good reason any of ua "should" be dating just for the sake of saying that we're dating if we're not into it. Now certainly, I"m open to suggestions if anyone knows someone who may be a good match, and I don't have a wall up about the prospect of a man, but for now I'm truly happy being just me and the N-Man. It feels wonderful.