Single Moms and Love

by mssinglemama on December 7, 2008

Finally! My video of Morgan and Ronnie is finished.

We shot this on my trip to Kentucky with Mr. Man a few weeks ago… I think you’ll find their advice on being a dating single mom and finding love incredibly valuable. As you know, there are no easy answers. Some of the questions we address in the video:

• What is it like for a man dating a single mom?
  • What should single moms look out for, or avoid, while dating?
  • And, why is it so important to take your time and choose wisely?

Just last week, Morgan announced on her blog that Ronnie is ring shopping and I think – as you’ll see here – that they are a match made in Heaven.

If you have anything to add – any other dating or love advice for single moms – leave a comment!

1. Can single moms really “fall in love”?
  2. Single moms and the men who love us.
  3. Single Moms & Dating (the video)
  4. Single moms are on fire.
  5. The two bravest single moms I know.

PT-LawMom December 7, 2008 at 2:36 pm

Oooh, that is awesome! What a sweetheart he is. I hope they can look back on this video in 60 years sitting on a porch swing with their great-grandkids and reflecting on why it was worth the wait. :)

Jelyn April 1, 2014 at 2:51 pm

Greetings Jon Thank you for contacting us. We altcauly have your organization listed on our resources page under the domestic violence tab. And I recently recommended your organization to a gentlemen in town who was wishing to start something similar to yours here in Petaluma. Does MEN meet in Petaluma as well as Santa Rosa? You may reach me at Again, thank you.~ Trisha

Tishia Lee December 7, 2008 at 5:14 pm

Awwwh what a sweet video. They are super cute together.

T December 7, 2008 at 5:52 pm

SOOOOOO Sweet!!! Wish you could’ve gotten Lucca in there too…

Sheila December 8, 2008 at 12:24 am

What a heartwarming video. They have such a special connection and I totally agree – you have to do a lot of self-work, which is where I’m at right now.

P.S., she takes such gorgeous pics!

julie December 10, 2008 at 10:59 am

ADORABLE. I think they’re perfect for each other.

ModernSingleMomma December 11, 2008 at 11:02 pm

I’m so proud of my Man in Kentucky! Sorry it has taken me SOOOO long to watch it. Just got home from a mind-expanding long workshop. Hence, no new blog post from me for a longgggg time.
You did a great job editing it, A!

p.s. I love your christmas tree. Wish Lucca and I were in Columbus to spend some of the holidays with you and Benjamin.