THE Ultimate Single Mom!

by mssinglemama on November 3, 2008

Read the inspiring Ultimate Single Mom Contest responses and add your own here.

If you didn’t win and you’d like your own t-shirt browse all of the styles here. You won’t have ANY problems meeting fellow single moms and dads if you’re wearing one of these!

P.S. If you haven’t seen it yet i Heart Single Parents (the first and best social network for single parents) has a brand new look… check it out and join already.

Rebs November 3, 2008 at 7:02 pm

The Mook really enjoyed watching that video. Really because she wanted to play Spot-The-Benjamin.

Yes, she should be in bed. But it’s been a hell of a night, including the deposit of a pile of poop in the middle of a department store floor.

April November 3, 2008 at 8:13 pm

Congrats to the winner!

Cheryl November 3, 2008 at 9:09 pm

Oh darn(damn)! I love my iPhone 99% of the time, but viewing multimedia on it is a rare occurance b/c it doesn’t like to open most video files. So alas, I cannot find out who the winner is until I return to CA on Saturday. Congrats to her though!! 😉

ModernSingleMomma November 3, 2008 at 10:08 pm

Those responses are so inspiring. I wish we could send all your readers iHeart t-shirts. They deserve it! (Next year, right?) 🙂

PT-LawMom November 3, 2008 at 11:04 pm

Congrats. That video was great, Alaina. He’s such a cutie-pie.

Clare November 4, 2008 at 12:25 am

You and your blog are exceptional and outstanding. Period. Thank you.

mssinglemama November 4, 2008 at 1:55 am

Rebs – HILARIOUS. You had me dying laughing when I read that. Spot the Benjamin – so true! He won’t hold still until the end. And the poo in the department store. That’s a first.

Cheryl – I’ll send you a Twitter later… but it wasn’t you. (I’m sorry!, more sorry that you iPhone can’t play videos- what the hey).

Morgan – Definitely

PT and Clare – thank you…

SingleParentDad November 4, 2008 at 1:41 pm

I’m loving Benjamin in the background, especially right at the beggining when he is pelting it round your place.

I’m also loving the calm Ms Single Mama in the foreground.

Nice to see you both do your thang in effortless harmony.

Katherine (SOLO dot MOM) November 5, 2008 at 10:30 am

Congrats to JMA! Woot! Thanks for all you do Alaina!