Snippets from random phone conversations I had tonight between:
- my sister
- a man who shall remain untalked about,
- and my mother.
Guess who said what:
- “I had another dream about you last night. This time we were at a coffee shop and this guy gave you all of the day old croissants. You were so excited but that’s because you were flirting with him.”
- “I can’t wait to see you.”
- “The funny part is, when cupid hits you with the arrow you actually do go crazy – that’s the fucking, fucked up thing about it. I think it might be chemicals in the body or something, I’ve always wondered about that. When two people meet and there’s just this connection.”
- “How’s Benjamin?”
- “I would like to sell a few trees. I would have no money problems.”
- “I love you, Alaina.
- “Okay, now I’m nervous as hell.”
Answers are after the Read More… but think about it before you flip it.
- My sister. That dream is SO scary. “Yeah, I’ll take the day-olds just because you’re cute.” I’m hoping she’s not telepathic or psychic but am not ruling it out.
- The man and my mother.
- My mother, in reference to her meeting my father… in a train. Today is her birthday and he’s not here. It still sucks.
- All three
- My mother. I think she was kidding, but I’m not entirely sure.
- Benjamin. He calls me by first name because he know it makes me laugh.
- The man.