Go get you one of these!

by mssinglemama on June 10, 2008

Thanks for the t-shirt Morgan and Clare!!!

I felt like a big cheese wad making my brother take this picture … but I had to do it! Look at how cute this t-shirt is! And it’s all for a good cause – single parents and their sanity.

That’s what iHeartSingleParents.com is all about. Us connecting with each other. If you haven’t joined you can still buy the t-shirt here and this is just one of several. There are also shirts for the kids and for single dads.

But either way you should still join because you get to chat with hot single dads like Dad’s House and Jim Everson.

XOXO Morgan and Clare!!!

P.S. I am not on the iHeartSingleParents pay roll I just think that Morgan and I are long lost sisters. So there, I have a friend crush on her. She and Clare are also the bravest single moms I’ve ever known because they quit their day jobs just to give us this network.

Check this out! Morgan wore the t-shirt through the airport and got help from strangers and extra face (flirt) time with a pilot. Okay, going to wear mine until it starts smelling, especially if it means help from strangers.

{ 2 trackbacks }

Traveling Made Easy–The Single Parent T-Shirt Way « Modern Single Momma
June 11, 2008 at 1:14 pm
Chicago, Single Mom Mixer & Alaina Sheer « Modern Single Momma
April 22, 2009 at 4:43 am

Yvie June 10, 2008 at 10:42 pm

I admire single parents’ strength and courage—and most of all their grit determination that they don’t need a partner to be happy.

I think it’s all about loving yourself first before really deciding to have a lifetime partner. It’s a matter of choice and I respect you for it.

Hail to all Single parents out there.

P.S. Cute tee!

mssinglemama June 10, 2008 at 10:45 pm

Tks Yvie! And I saw your page… you guys look like THE happiest family. So your advice and kind words are worth a million bucks to me.

Lovely February 4, 2015 at 3:30 pm

Does any one know a virtual daintg game? like the Dating Ariane , but for girls, I mean instead of Ariane, there’ll be a hot guy with some hot stuff

auto insurance quotes UT April 1, 2015 at 12:04 pm

Thank you for your site post. Johnson and I are saving for our new e book on this matter and your blog post has made all of us to save money. Your ideas really answered all our inquiries. In fact, more than what we had acknowledged prior to when we came upon your superb blog. We no longer have doubts and a troubled mind because you have attended to our own needs in this post. Thanks

mommypie June 11, 2008 at 3:31 am

Totally love the t-shirt — I’ll be gettin’ my own soon. And you’re so right about the site and Morgan and Clare — they’ve done a fabulous job and I need to visit them more often!

modernsinglemomma June 11, 2008 at 11:51 am

Look how cute you look! I bet all the dads at that t-ball game were checking you out!!
….and I have a friend crush on you too, so were even! =) How couldn’t I? You are the best, Alaina.

shannon June 11, 2008 at 12:09 pm

I just really love that shirt! I love single parents too, even though I’m not officially one anymore. Maybe I’ll start a “formerly single moms” site and have shirts. 😉
Not really. But you do look fabulous!

Sara October 19, 2008 at 7:11 am

I think you’re great! An inspiration to me through this difficult time anyway!

Thank you for writing!