Will you ever have another one?

by mssinglemama on May 21, 2008

If not, you could just get a fun widget and pretend.

I  have to pass this on, a Pregnancy Clock for your MySpace page. Get it here, and share it with any of your MySpace pals or other bloggers who are expecting. Look, it measures your baby’s progress in real time! Maybe I should make a fake baby due date just to watch my fake baby grow.

If only I had one of these when I was pregnant. I remember going into work and saying, “Hey, what are you doing (co-worker).”

Insert random answer.

“Oh yeah? Well, today I’m making some toes!”

Cheers to pregnant women. Do you ever miss being pregnant? Do you think you’ll ever have another baby?

I’ve got to admit, the bigger Benjamin gets and the more amazing parenting becomes, I definitely don’t think it’s out of the question. I also want him to have brothers and sisters, I’m one of six – so I can’t imagine a life without siblings.

shannon May 21, 2008 at 11:10 am

I won’t be having any more children, but I can’t say that it hasn’t really crossed my mind. I still get pangs of wishing that I could, but I’m very grateful that I was able to have my girl. I also have a stepson, who is two years younger than my daughter, so it’s showed me how much MORE work two are than one. So I feel sad when I see pregnant women, and a bit envious-but incredibly blessed to have experienced it once. I really had a great pregnancy and loved being pregnant!

Liz May 21, 2008 at 11:47 am

I absolutely want more. I LOVED being pregnant (except for the very end with my XL babies!)

I have always wanted four, so I’m halfway there!!! But if it never happens, I am happy that my boys have each other. I can’t imagine life without siblings!

Julie May 21, 2008 at 1:10 pm

Sometimes I think I would like to have another child. I adore being a mom. I like that I can focus all my energy on one child. I didn’t plan on being a single mom or for my daughter to be a single child. Through watching my friends, I’ve seen how hard it is to have two kids, and that makes me glad that I have one I can give all my energy to.

sparklingmama May 21, 2008 at 1:20 pm

I’m happy with my two, but I would love to have another someday. I figure I’m still young so there is a good chance that there will be a baby #3 in my future!

kelly007 May 21, 2008 at 1:26 pm

I have a feeling my son will be my only biologica child…too sick during pregnancy, and wouldn’t want to risk it.

Would never rule out adopting, though.

Speaking of those baby widgets, I’ve seen some on MySpace where a very lifelike fetus is floating in baby liquid…it creeps me out.

Still want to hear more abou the Dane. 😉

littlemansmom May 21, 2008 at 2:29 pm

Most certainly I would..in a heartbeat. I truly enjoyed being pregnant. The second time around though I’d like to have someone to share it with….

Emily May 21, 2008 at 4:00 pm

I was just having this conversation last night with 2 other moms….I don’t think I will be having anymore than my 1. Although I have always wanted more I have to many fears to deal with and I am only getting older everyday. Plus, I will be 41 when my son graduates and look forward to the fun I can have then. My fears are 1. I will again have placenta abruptus like I did with my son and will die this time. 2. Have gestational diabetes again and pregancy is not fun with it. 3. Have children with another man who will leave me a single mother of more than one child, which is hard enough.

Gloria February 3, 2015 at 9:02 am

A-associations concentrate on query fieltrs while relational tables concentrate on fieltrs only. B- there actually is no difference. C- a relational table defines may well association between two associations. D-relational table is really a two-dimensional structure as the relationship defines a connection between your tables.

Lauren May 21, 2008 at 5:39 pm

I LOVED being pregnant! Even though these first couple months have been hard, I would love to have more children in the future. It would also be awesome if I could get all my baby making out before I’m 30 — I think being young was a big factor in my easy pregnancy and birth experience.

And I had that widget on my Facebook profile when I was pregnant. It was so much fun!

Leslie May 22, 2008 at 10:11 am

Absolutely want more. I loved being pregnant but it was such an ugly time in my life, I’d love to do it again and just revel in it.
It frustrates me mine will be some much older that I’d love to end up with someone who has children also for some siblings a bit closer.

I think I’m going to make one of those babies for my friend so I can her watch her girl grow, too funny 😛

Valerie May 22, 2008 at 10:17 pm

I have been struggling with this. My son will be a year old in two weeks. I am 34 years old and completely jaded about relationships. I have not dated anyone since I broke up 5 months ago with his father. I want a sibling for him, but I can’t see myself with another guy. I don’t trust them anymore. I don’t trust my judgment. My husband of 5 years left me when I was in grad school for another woman. I got pregnant by a guy I was dating 2 years later who was going to marry me then left when my son was 6 months old. My friends at work are talking about having the next one and I feel devastated about my circumstances, I grew up with a brother, and I can’t imagine my son not having a sibling.

mssinglemama May 23, 2008 at 8:06 am

Valerie – urgghh. What a horrible story. Read this ….

Tim Chard is amazing, he saved my sanity because I fear relationships too.

Tina May 23, 2008 at 10:07 am

Someday I may have another one. I am on my first pregnancy now. I loved that little baby countdown! So cute, thanks! Your blog rules.

mommypie May 23, 2008 at 9:53 pm

Well, after hitting the big 4-0 last month, I’m thinking my eggs will be drying up pretty darn fast. Which DOES make me sad, since I would LOVE my daughter to have a sibling. It kills me when she says she’s lonely and has no one to play with. If there were someone in my life, it would definitely be on the table IN PLAIN VIEW, but seeing as there’s not … I’m just thankful to have one wonderful child.

mommypie May 23, 2008 at 9:55 pm

If WordPress didn’t suck widgety eggs, I would so put that fetus on my site just for the parental reaction. BAHA!

Valerie May 25, 2008 at 12:08 am

Thanks mssinglemama! Tim is amazing! I’m a therapist and it seems that we are so bad at applying what we know to our own situations. My coworkers think it is because we try to figure out what is going on with a guy rather than just saying that he is a jerk and moving on. It was hard for me to relate to the 50% my fault thing, but your response helped. I became completely involved in grad school and my nonprofit organization that I started for stray animals when my ex husband left. And baby’s daddy… well, I ignored him too. I was so busy nursing every 1,2, or 3 hours (even at night for 10 months…lack of sleep made me crazy), working 50 hours a week, and doing everything around the house (including “guy things” like shoveling snow and mowing the lawn), I didn’t give him attention either. I did have a great guy that helped me for the 2 years in between my divorce and my relationship with my baby’s father. He was the best “no strings attached” sex partner. He knew what to say. He knew how to do everything. I had not been with anyone but my husband for 8 years. He was my neighbor and friend and we had amazing sex. Unfortunately he died of a heroin overdose last August. He didn’t even do heroin when we got together. Mommypie, I know women who have found someone good and had a baby after 40. Don’t give up just because you don’t know anyone yet. It could happen at any time. I know how you feel. I look
around and I am completely appalled by the options.

Lusle January 4, 2013 at 1:53 am

I stated having problem with my husband when I found I was pregnant with my third child in April. I was torn, because I found out in the Fall of last year, my husband is having an affair, and the other woman is pregnant, due this summer. I was devasted, shocked and saddened. He promised he would stop seeing her and devote his life to me and our kids. Well it didn’t happen, and I didn’t think it was fair to bring another child into such an unstable environment. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do, but I think I made the right decision for me and my kids because i met a woman who do spell with email priestessifaa@yahoo.com, she assured me of having my husband back in full and he would stop seeing the other woman, I could not bear the pain i allowed her to work for me and in 2days after she has done the spell, the other lady was then history it was shocking any way, she had miscarriage and hence forth never had anything to do with my husband,. This is something I will carry in my heart forever and be thankful to priestess Ifaa for bringing happiness back to my family!!!

Tony January 29, 2015 at 3:06 am

A beautiful failmy filled with love, hope and determination. I want to wish you all a beautiful life together and always remember that one thing that cancer will never take away from you are those endless, precious moments that you have already shared together. Hold on to each other and hold on to hope and faith.:)