Mother’s Day = Pamper Time

by mssinglemama on May 11, 2008

No husband to pamper me + one adorable two year old son who has no concept of holidays = me, treating myself to a new ring, a new super cute hat and an even cuter new dress! (I know, I splurged. Oh well)

If you haven’t already – go treat yourself. Even if it’s just some new nail polish or a magazine!

And HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY my single mamas!

Did you pamper yourself today too? Were the kids good? So far Benjamin has been especially pleasant, minus dumping an entire bucket of toy dinosaurs out at the store and locking himself in the dressing room. That was fun.

debra May 11, 2008 at 3:36 pm

Happy Mother’s Day!
My gift to myself… a little mini-trip with my son. half a tank of gas $25…..groceries for the road trip…..$25, sitting on the dock with fishing poles and peaceful, silly smiles on our faces at 6am this morning….PRICELESS!! Whatever we all decide to do……Enjoy your day!

Aliyu February 3, 2015 at 5:21 am

maan ………. is chhote se shbd me sari knayat hi samayi hai ……..aur us pawan se naam ko ,ehsas ko shbdon me piro kar jo mala taiyar kiya maan ke ahsan ke liye kuchh bhi nahi. sadar sabhi rachnaon ke sath meri bhi rachna ko sthan dene ke liye

singlemomseeking May 11, 2008 at 3:46 pm

Got myself a new red dress that ties in the back… a splurge for me, too. We went on a mother-daughter bike ride. She toppled over once, right off the sidewalk, sending me into a frenzy, But all is well after a few kisses.

Happy Mother’s Day to you!!

Prem February 5, 2015 at 7:51 am

I had no idea how to approach this beefoo-nrw I’m locked and loaded.

kevin May 11, 2008 at 5:14 pm

Happy Mother’s Day to you. Hope you have a good day.

Liz May 11, 2008 at 7:16 pm

I definitely splurged on myself!

My ex had the boys this weekend (until Sunday morning at 11) and that was a treat for me. I went out late, slept in (both Friday & Saturday), spa mani/pedi and a little shopping, too! I was completely refreshed when the two little men in my life returned home this morning.

Happy Mother’s Day!

Valerie May 11, 2008 at 11:27 pm

I spent my first Mother’s Day scrambling to get shopping and cleaning finished before my 11 month old came home from my parent’s house. It was terribly cold and windy here in Illinois and I didn’t want to take him out shopping for groceries in it. He started crawling for the first time (at their house) and I wanted to get my house somewhat baby proofed before he got home. We went out to eat and had a great time. I brought him home and he crawled to me for the first time. It was the best Mother’s Day ever!

Tracy May 12, 2008 at 9:26 am

A belated Happy Mother’s Day to you all too! Mother’s day was lovely. Spent it with little man, the folks and the sisters. Had a lovely brunch, bike ride, relax, BBQ Marqurita Chicken, and seeing as it was a gift to MY mom…we played Rock Band all night! My little guy sure can play that guitar!

mommypie May 12, 2008 at 12:39 pm

I fully intend to splurge — have a few gift certificates left over from my bday last month that are burning a hole in my pocket!

My big treat on Mother’s Day? MP let me SLEEP!! And sleep, and sleep and sleep. Oh, I am the luckiest mama — she knew JUST what I wanted. 🙂

Jaclyn May 12, 2008 at 2:36 pm

I told my 3 year old, “Wish me a Happy Mother’s Day”. She obliged and said it so cute. I plan to finally get around to pawning my wedding ring and get myself a Mystic Tan for a wedding I’m attending next weekend.

It rained here (Michigan) all day on Mother’s Day, so no fun in the sun or bike riding here.

Lucas February 4, 2015 at 5:29 am