The Ms. Single Mama Video! (Yeah, I’m a dork.)

by mssinglemama on March 31, 2008

Just wanted to say hello in person! : )

I LOVE iMacs. I also feel like a HUGE dork for making this but I really, really want to put a voice/face to everything that I’m writing. So here you go. Be nice. Don’t make fun of me too badly, okay?

1. Best Single Mama Movies
  2. Husband Day Care Video
  3. The Single Mama Stud of the Year award goes too…
  4. Shocking Hillary Clinton Video
  5. Obama’s Single Mama

randomesq April 1, 2008 at 1:16 am

Adorable. You’re adorable.

That was a great ‘thank you’ to your readers who, it is obvious, love the ability to communicate so openly on your blog about the topics you raise.

I grinned the entire time.
-R.

Cara April 1, 2008 at 4:03 am

Great teeth and smile! Me like. :-)

mommypie April 1, 2008 at 5:00 am

Yay! Love it!

Cara April 1, 2008 at 5:56 am

MSM, I was so inspired by how brave you are to reveal who you are to the whole internet, so much so that I have now posted a picture of myself on my blog! I am in shock…at how brave I am.

I think I will delete it tomorrow when the reality and panic sets in. lol.

It’s here: http://carahurley.blogspot.com
on the right hand side.

mssinglemama April 1, 2008 at 1:11 pm

Thanks you guys! Glad you like. And thanks for … watching. Ha. LOVE iMacs.

A

milo April 1, 2008 at 2:55 pm

You’re too cute…and such a good hearted person….and now my Single Mom Psychology 101 professor has a face.

Love what you do, don’t ever stop. The “clueless” out there need you. :P

And by the way, from a self-confessed dork, dorks move the world forward. Don’t ever apologize for it.

Andrea April 1, 2008 at 10:40 pm

omg. you are ADORABLE!! i love you!

and see, i’m trying to step up the comments a bit more :O)

singlemomseeking April 2, 2008 at 1:54 am

Last night, I had no sound…. but it’s working now! Maybe this is because I don’t have an iMac. Hmmm.

You are such a sweetheart! It’s so great to see you and hear you. Great voice! Do I hear podcasts, Ms. Single Mama?

P.S I responded to a guy online a few months ago who said, “Mac users only.” He never wrote back. Whine, whine.

mssinglemama April 2, 2008 at 1:57 am

That’s SO funny Rachel. I know if someone isn’t a Mac person I must admit, kind of a turn off.

You should definitely get one. A refurbished iMac (see apple.com) just like new but much, much cheaper.

jonb April 2, 2008 at 3:08 am

Hey, we are thankful to you. It’s great to put a face to the name and voice to the words. I think it’s safe to say you have a good thing going here, Benjamin is a lucky kid to have you.