I love you so much! Just wanted to say thanks for reading … it’s been nearly 6 months since I started blogging. Many of you have been here for a while, others are just joining us. We’ve had such a vibrant discussion from single moms, singles, single men who love us and single dads.
If you’re just joining us here are some of my Favorite Posts…
- Dating advice for single moms and for the men who fall in love with us.
- E-Harmony and other online dating reviews for the sinlge mom.
- Like all women, single moms have to kiss a lot of frogs before to find a prince.
- When do you tell him that you’re a single mom?
- When do you introduce him to the kids?
- You may get burned and then get back up again.
- And that marriage isn’t always the answer…obviously. : )
Is there anything else you would like me to write about? Any thing you want to see more of? Dating advice? How to pick up men? Let me know and I’ll get busy…because it’s all about you!
P.S. The kitchen table looks amazing! But I’m having a little party tonight and don’t have time to post the picture…SMOOCH!