Top 10 Most Beautiful Men in the World

by mssinglemama on February 22, 2008

Warning! This entry might make you want a man…in your bed – immediately. With that said, I have a hunch you’re going to thank me for this one! So here it is – the Top 10 Most Beautiful Men in the World! If I missed one let me know and I’ll make a Part 2. Okay, I’m going to go take a cold shower.

10. Jared Lewis. No movies yet? Right? But you can always pop in those Sex and the City DVDs.

CLICK READ MORE to see the rest and my #1!

9. Bob Dylan. Sigh. He’s so beautiful.

8. Jude Law. He’s only #8 because he was such a jerk to Sienna – this is a trailer from Alfie…really funny/sad movie.

7. Brad Pitt. I’d never seen this – it’s Brad Pitt in a Heineken commercial – so funny and so gorgeous. And he fell in love with a single mom.

6. Russel Crowe. Here’s the Gladiator trailer…yummy.

5. Viggo Mortensen and 4. Orlando Bloom. Okay, this video is HYSTERICAL. But they’re still hot as hell.

3. Clive Owen. Hubba Hubba. Check him out in this trailer for King Arthur!!!! Awesome movie by the way.

2. Daniel Day Lewis. Last of the Mohicans. Need I say more? I couldn’t even finish this because I thought I was going to explode…

1. Johnny Depp. And here he is in my favorite movie for single moms – Chocolat, where yes, he falls in love with a single mom! And that’s not even what this movie is about – if you haven’t seen it you MUST rent it immediately.

1. MySpace, Facebook and Dating in a Virtual World.
  2. The Single Mama Stud of the Year award goes too…
  3. His father wants to take him…I’m freaking out.

Barb February 22, 2008 at 4:05 am

Oh my.. i love this…. that’s quite a bit of work putting it together but i’m sure it was fun. If I may…..

James McAvoy (Atonement)
Colin Farrell (Miami Vice, The New Land)
Eric Bana (upcoming The Other Boleyn Girl)
Kevin McKidd (Rome)

yes, yes, I am a sucker for accents.

mssinglemama February 22, 2008 at 4:09 am

Nice additions Barb! Yes – James McAvoy…delicious…and Eric Bana! Definitely. Colin Farrel doesn’t really do it for me – not sure why. Hmmm… and I don’t know Kevin McKidd – I’ll look him up!

jon b March 20, 2008 at 8:26 pm

My mom thinks Howie Long is the hottest man on the planet. Just fyi.

mssinglemama March 21, 2008 at 12:58 am

Ha!!! That’s hysterical…Howie Long??? So not my type, but that’s cool.

Chickadee April 13, 2008 at 11:38 pm

I have to disagree with 9/10 on your list, because I like men with darker coloring. BUT JOHNNY DEPP IS UNIVERSAL! Mee-yow!

Hanna April 14, 2008 at 10:07 am

Can I add Taye Diggs to the list? YUM.

jesse April 16, 2008 at 12:30 pm

very hott…great way to start the morning!!! great job

brave one May 18, 2008 at 2:45 pm

I loved Hugh Jackman in Kate and Leopold. What a gentleman, and what a hottie.

Muhammad February 4, 2015 at 4:20 am

agreed, especially when there are raelly talented young Indian men who would be great in the role.Rob, I’m sorry to put this next bit here, but I’m not sure where else to put it. I’ve only recently discovered your blog and have enjoyed reading it. I was just reading the page about Fighting Sioux vs Fighting Irish (as a non-American, it’s all news to me). I agree with your stance on Indian mascots. I just want to correct a point you made about the Irish Famine. The famine was triggered by a potato blight, the Irish would have been okay if the English had stopped exporting other Irish grown food (under guard) for British profits. They had done this in 1790 famine but put the ledgers first and did not in 1840s. There were many famines in Ireland due to English exploitation. The Great Hunger was the worst but not the first or the last. Afterwards England went into political spin and blamed the Irish for the famine. They also put the cap out “to help the poor Irish”, many countries donated and the English took and distributed the funds as they saw fit. Three Famines (Tom Keneally) is a good book that demonstrates how the mindsets of governments, racial preconceptions and administrative incompetence were more lethal than the initiating blights, the loss of potatoes or rice or livestock or of the grain named teff .

T June 9, 2008 at 5:14 pm

I know this is an older post but I spotted it and had to check it out. Girl, glad to know we have the same taste. I so heart Johnny Depp… and Chocolat…. *sigh*

Thanks for the videos!

Grace July 11, 2008 at 5:45 pm

oh man… james mcavoy. blue eyes? yum. johnny depp – he’s so gorgeous you could have an orgasm just looking at him. brad pitt doesn’t really do it for me as much anymore. JOAQUIN PHEONIX. hottest man alive. probably because he was such a sex god in Quills – even though his character was a priest… whoops… :)

mssinglemama July 11, 2008 at 5:59 pm

Oooh… i have to see Quills. And it’s on Hulu!!! So I can watch it. (No TV) Thanks Grace.

Anonymous September 7, 2008 at 6:31 am

I think that orlando bloom is the most beautiful men of all

savoredlife September 7, 2008 at 8:14 am

Oh yeah….especially to Clive Owen…Yum Diddly Yum! I’m “sweet” on a couple of the “pretty boys” too…Josh Duhamel & Ashton Kutcher (after “What Happens is Vegas..”)….I’d snog ‘em!

HeartMommy33 October 3, 2008 at 6:44 am

Ok- my ew website is new…nothing to see, but keep watching. *I bought the name after reading a site about getting married….

P.S. I Love You-Gerard Butler-amazing! and Jeffrey Dean Morgan…”I Love Trouble”

AND

Joseph Fiennes- deep hazel eyes…

J-MA October 3, 2008 at 5:26 pm

hahaha!! OMG! Love this one!

i have to agree wit hanna………. TAYE DIGGS please!
And Dwayne Johnson! .. the real choc kind ;)

Am also feelin’ ummm… Channing Tatum.. heheh!
Brad Pitt in TROY ;) ;)

men in sports……. hubba hubba! lol!

x

tahir October 21, 2008 at 9:17 pm

I loved Hugh Jackman in Kate and Leopold
that really great

tahir
+923339119007

Gerard February 3, 2015 at 5:41 am

Thanks, Derek. I’m glad Johnny Depp isn’t playing Skulduggery (as far as we know). That would seem cheap. Johnny is so well known and so sexy to so many ploepe, and he would be the most obvious choice for Skulduggery and the most obvious way to get ploepe to see the movie. And truth is, the most obvious is usually not the best. When you search for and work at finding an actor, you have a better chance of finding the right one, it seems like. And it feels like Johnny would turn the movie into a shallow pop-culture trend that relies on an actor instead of the story to get ploepe to like it. And ploepe would think Skulduggery was sexy just ’cause Johnny plays him and not because of how cool the character is, and…well, I dunno. That probably sounded stupid.Rebella Tears, is Marti in Hellcats played by Aly Michalka? If so, I agree she’d make a good Tanith. I might have the same complaints about her if she was as famous now as she was back in the day, but it seems most ploepe today don’t know her or her music or her series anymore, so that’s ok.Not George Clooney for Skulduggery though. George Clooney is old and I have the same objections to him as to Johnny Depp.Merry Christmas everyone!

Rowan October 27, 2008 at 4:18 pm

Hi, I have to say, in my opinion, the most beautiful men currently on the planet are:
1- Johnny Depp
2-Jude Law (thinning hair non-withstanding)
3-Christiano Ronaldo *drool*
4-David Beckham

^_^

alice March 23, 2010 at 7:27 am

ohh my wrd, u must be kiddng me,christiano ronaldo, no 3.. ……… psh i guess bow bow is even beta

David November 5, 2008 at 12:11 pm

I am a guy and I can tell if a guy looks good or not (I am hetrosexual) but you girls forgot some good looking fellows:

Josh Harnett
Christian Bale
James Franco
Will Smith
Denzel Washington

Isabel February 4, 2015 at 4:27 am

I think Depp could DO it – Jack Sparrow to the contrary, he’s done sreious roles and he’s done them well. (And don’t think I didn’t notice the gay-bashing in the cartoon, either.) I think he could take Tonto in some very, very *strange* directions, and it would be all the better for it.HOWEVER, I would still rather have somebody with stronger ties to his heritage in a role that depends so much on tribal identity. Depp isn’t billed as an Indian actor, and doesn’t have ties to the Cherokee community as far as I know. The role requires Tonto to be Indian for the story to work at all, so I would think it best to have somebody whose tribal affiliation is obvious in all possible ways.I’m not addressing Depp’s genealogy or appearance in its own right because I’ve worked on some tribal genealogy and trust me, it ain’t pretty any way you look at it. He could be unenrolled Cherokee, enrolled Cherokee, or descended from a ~legendary Cherokee princess~ for all I know. He could even be enrolled Cherokee if he were blond and blue-eyed, since at least one nation doesn’t do blood quantum.

zahrah November 7, 2008 at 6:32 pm

i never knew what you call beautiful for last 20 years tom cruise was always no 1 either him or brad pitt but no tom but jude law that down he must be in top 2 and ashton kutcher must be there to

TwelfthJen January 8, 2009 at 8:55 pm

You forgot Eric Dane, and as far as I am concerned, he tops the list. I had a favorite hottie for 10 years until he came along. No contest.

Yay for McSteamy!

Supriya April 1, 2014 at 4:27 pm

Wow, I luv that interview, very peprective. I wonder what he thinks of people who say he can’t act. You see that on many entertainment blogs. I think his acting is evolving, Remember Me is one of his best movies. I am so anxious to see WFE. I hope he does well in that movie so critics will have to eat their words after some of the terrible reviews he received for RM.

Saddam March 5, 2015 at 7:42 am

I thought Johnny Depp had alyaws claimed his heritage, and as far as I’ve alyaws read he is very aware of his Cherokee ancestors. No, he doesn’t bill himself as an Indian actor, but he doesn’t deny his ancestry either.When I watched him in “Dead Man” he played a white guy. I had a hard time believing that actually and kept wanting him to turn to Gary Farmer’s character and say something like, okay I’m really a Native, let’s get out of here!

maru January 10, 2009 at 12:15 am

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKEE IT’S THE MOST BEATUFIL MAN ON EARTH!

Anonymous January 22, 2009 at 3:57 am

matt dallas!!

cali March 6, 2009 at 3:19 pm

yes!!!!Justin Timberlake is truly the most beatiful man in the world ther is just something about him!!!!mmmmhhhhh…

deppieswoman March 10, 2009 at 1:09 pm

hey loosers, johnny depp's mine…FOREVER!!!!

danae April 12, 2009 at 1:30 pm

Brad Pitt is so sexy

abdul qadir malik June 26, 2009 at 12:26 pm

dont agree with ur selection bcz there is no asian/african or aussie in it………. this is just for americans babes………………

Hmmm. July 22, 2009 at 5:26 am

till lindemann is better looking than all those guys…

miina November 25, 2009 at 4:11 am

So agreed. He is so hot.

flotte July 27, 2009 at 9:50 am

ugh! white males and more with males..what about beatiful indian skin latinos, beatiful eyes of a fighter asian, a black rugh voice jungle black or an indian God. white everything!

Melanie August 8, 2009 at 8:34 am

John Abraham is the sexiest man alive, hands down!

Andreea August 23, 2009 at 11:08 am

aa..nice nr.1…but you missed: Hayden Christansen, Robert Pattinson and Adrian Grenier! I’m fine with Jude Lawe and Orlando Bloom…to many hot looking guys out there..

erni December 23, 2009 at 4:28 pm

I am in love with Christian Bale & Josh Hartnett!!! I don’t think anyone’s mentioned Ben Affleck yet either…yummy

love basshunter December 27, 2009 at 8:03 pm

idk wtf is ure guys prob basshunter should be up ther he is so fing beautiful

Julia December 28, 2009 at 11:40 am

have you seen James McAvoy in “Becoming Jane”? Absolutely gorgeous.
Cheers ;)

anon January 1, 2010 at 8:55 pm

nope, Gale Harold beats them all hands down.

Anna February 1, 2010 at 7:18 am

Ohh, these men are all so beautiful. But as said befor you missed a couple, like Robert Pattinson. Menny says they dont understand what it is that is so gorgeus about him, and i dont understand those people at all! Rob is just so fabulous!
look at this picture: http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/showbiz/images/attachement/jpg/site1/20090524/00221917eae80b8351e002.jpg

Kirsten February 19, 2010 at 2:51 pm

You mist one!, hugh Jackman in Australia, now that’s hubba hubba! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05zTnDTpbHI

junctionmama February 22, 2010 at 7:16 am

Brad Pitt cheated on Jenn!

Juli February 22, 2010 at 7:34 am

Is it bizarre that I think Keith Olbermann is really hot. Keith and Gerard Butler are my top 2.

alice March 23, 2010 at 7:20 am

ohh, guys i guess im d hottest gal in d world..tjo

Anonymous May 23, 2010 at 3:52 pm

but have ya ever heard about Hongo Kanata?

anonymous May 30, 2010 at 11:03 pm

How about these…
And also, Viggo is at LEAST #3, in my opinion.

Andy Garcia (in the young and pretty Godfather years- those eyes!)
Jeffrey Dean Morgan
Denzel Washington
Taye Diggs
Seal

noussa July 13, 2010 at 5:21 pm

hey, i don’t know if it’s because i watch the tudors, but i’m pretty sure that jonathan ryes meyers is the most beautiful man in the world + he is a graet actor and he has a smile that makes the sun rise

Sixtine January 22, 2011 at 4:57 am

OUI OUI OUI pour Johnny Depp!! <3 <3 <3

Lavinia January 22, 2011 at 4:57 am

for sure Johnny Depp is the best <3

aya March 2, 2011 at 3:39 pm

where is Tom Cruise ?

aya March 2, 2011 at 3:41 pm

by the way
Brad Pitt is no 1
Johnny Depp is no 2

Denisa April 10, 2011 at 11:38 am

aahh ppl …
ye forgot
justin bieber and christian beadles !!

Denisa April 10, 2011 at 11:39 am

okay
1.justin bieber
2.christian beadles
3.cody simpson
!
thats the right way :D

Candice Collins April 15, 2011 at 10:41 am

omg! Johnny is amazing! (yay Grace–”johnny depp – he’s so gorgeous you could have an orgasm just looking at him”)…um, yeah.
and what about Dmitry Chaplin? Josh Harnett? Dmitry Chaplin?
here are some more of my faves: I’m writing a blog post as we speak LOL!
Hugh Jackman
Gerard Butler
Taye Diggs
Cristiano Ronaldo
Daniel Henney
….just a few :)

Candice Collins April 15, 2011 at 7:48 pm

just wrote a post with my thoughts on the most beautiful men in the world; see it here and let me know what you think!

Jo June 3, 2011 at 10:50 am

I love Johnny Depp and I now that he s the hottest guy on the planet even though he has 47 he looks awesome for his age, don t u think the same?
I HEART JOHNNY DEPP!!!!

miniproductions September 10, 2011 at 6:28 am

very nice to see u

silver October 16, 2011 at 7:10 pm

1 loenardo di caprio
2 david beckham
3f.torres
4 c.ronaldo
5 justin bieber
6 steven gerrard
7 kaka

helen November 16, 2011 at 3:12 am

.. just had to comment since I’m thrilled to see BOB DYLAN on this kind of list! yay! I’m a musician so I’m biased. I think the world of the man’s work- and because I love his music, I think he’s top of the list. even at 70 years old. !

oh, and I agree to Clive Owen.
Viggo Mortensen as Aragorn.
Russell Crowe as ‘The Insider’ (!) and in ‘Master and Commander’.
Daniel Day Lewis in a few roles (not all).
I also think William Hurt in ‘Altered States’ was hot..

sigh. I know my choices are not the majority’s but hey! a girl’s gotta stand up for her own definition of ‘yummy’, right?!

helen November 16, 2011 at 3:15 am

I forgot! 2 more names for ‘my’ list-

Alan Rickman
Liev Schreiber

Gracie April 21, 2013 at 8:37 am

I have been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles
or weblog posts in this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon
this site. Reading this information So i am satisfied to exhibit that I’ve a very good uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I so much surely will make certain to don?t forget this web site and give it a glance on a continuing basis.

Anna Saryan April 29, 2013 at 10:34 am

Elijah Wood is amazing

Helen August 3, 2013 at 2:02 pm

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading
it, you might be a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and will eventually come back later on.
I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great posts, have a
nice afternoon!

Joyel February 4, 2015 at 7:45 am

Valkyrie stood shakily as Lord Vile toeerwd over her. A smirk played on his lips. “You know Valkyrie, I’ve always liked dead things. And, I think you would look much prettier if you just closed your eyes.”"Never. I’ll…I’ll…”"You’ll what? Try and talk your way out of it? Because, that’s all you’ve really got at the moment.”Valkyrie applied even more pressure to the gaping wound on her side. She tried…oh how she tried…But the blood flowed too freely, it continued without an end in sight. And much to her dismay, her eyes betrayed her. Showed the fear she possessed. This small detail made Vile silently laugh.Skulduggery, who was lying ten feet away, struggled to get up. He was afraid of what could happen though it was not something he would even fancy telling anyone. But he couldn’t move.And Valkyrie stood there helplessly. She too was rendered immobile. Black mist spread over her body. Pain flooded through every nerve, every fibre. Her eyes bulged and she screamed. The last thing she heard was…”Ste…!”***What say you Derek?